- Responsible for the management of the company’s warehouse’s, in line with company’s policies.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at warehouses.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to arrival goods.
- Supervise the receipt of all arriving consignments.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of goods stored.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Prepare all procedures and necessary steps for product disposal
- Produce regular stocks reports and daily stocks positions.
- Prepare loading plans and ensure that standard waybills are duly complete.
- Arrange transportation for the delivery of orders to customer’s warehouses.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: HND or Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Accounting, Management and related programs
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Age: 23 – 28 years
Skills: Applicant needs to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas
- Team-working skills
- Planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock
- Analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Location: Tamale, Koforidua and Tema
Applicants must indicate their preferred locations.
- Salary Offer Confidential
- Salary Confidential
- Qualification HND
- Experience 0-2 years