Be the primary focal point handling customer needs.
· Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings.
· Responsible for achieving sales and profit goals.
· Develop current business and generate new opportunities in the territory.
· Promote our value proposition solutions to end-users such as OEM’s, industries, integrators, electrical contractors.
· Influence end-user specifications at design institutes/consulting companies and other specifying engineer’s representatives & distributors covering the sales area.
· Manage various Channel of Sales processes and reporting.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
· 3+ years or more experience in Renewable Energy technical sales.
· Practical application of value-based selling or target market selling practices.
· Competent user of MS tools and programs, including Excel, Word, Power Point and customer relationship management tools.
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to travel within the specified region.
· Ability to interpret and communicate financial reports.
· High attention to detail with exemplary time-keeping skills.
Send CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
- Salary Offer Confidential
- Salary Confidential
- Qualification Degree
- Experience 2-4 years