Khalmax Robotics is a Ghanaian Edtech startup the provides robotics and AI services in education.
Based in Teshie Nungua Estates Accra, Khalmax Robotics specializes in training students from 8 years and above to create and build robots through coding and engineering. Termed as the Khalmax Robotics Project, it partners with schools by establishing robotics clubs to train its students in robotics engineering, electronics and micro controller programming.
With the afore knowledge, Khalmax is in search of primarily Robotics Instructors and Engineers for both full time and part- time basis.
- Workers would be required to train students in robotics based upon a curriculum which would be provided.
- Trainers would also work as engineers and would be given specific project to build based upon their field of expertise.
- For PART-TIME workers they would be required to work on Tuesdays (1-4 pm), Wednesdays (2- 5 pm) and Saturdays (10 am-1 pm).
- Bsc. Computer Engineering, Electrical/Engineering, Telecom or any other related field.
- Must be able to relate and teach children of the said ages of 8 and above (HIGHLY IMPORTANT).
- Fluent in English, friendly, patient with children, ability to excite and motivate them.
- Punctuality to training sessions and meetings.
- Basic knowledge in electronics. (electrical circuit components: resistors, transistors, LED etc, sensors and how they are used in robots)
- Knowledge in Arduino microcontroller technology and ability to program on a professional level. (HIGHLY IMPORTANT)
- Ability to assemble robotic gadgets with little or no assistance.
NB: Please do not apply if you don not have any knowledge in Arduino Technology.
Other skills not immediately required but will be an advantage!
- Ability to use and circuit design applications or learn them in a short time. Eg. Eagle
- Mobile app development eg. react, Ionic, cordova etc
- Must be able to work under pressure and take initiatives with little or no assistance.
- Residents of Teshie, Nungua, Spintex, Lashibi, Sakumono, La. have an advantage.
Interested applicants to send their C.Vs to [email protected] or visit www.khalmaxsoftwaresystems.com for more information.
DEADLINE is FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY, 2020 at 11:59pm. Early applicants have an advantage.
- Salary Offer 900 - 1199
- Salary 900 - 1199
- Qualification Degree
- Experience 0-2 years